The protection of your personal data is important to Inpico Nv and we adhere to the applicable laws and regulations, including the GDPR.
Who are we?
If you wish to contact us, you can do so via the contact details below:
Inpico Nv (for the attention of Chris Ulens)
What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored by the browser on your computer (and tablet or smartphone) when you visit our website. These cookies allow us to record certain information about website users (e.g., choice of language, duration of your visit to the website, etc.). These data also help us to better tune the website to your wishes, preferences and ease of use.
On our website, different cookies are used for different purposes:
- Strictly necessary or technical cookies: These cookies are essential for the functioning of the website. They make browsing easier and enable you to use the features. Without them, services such as website security could not be provided. These cookies only collect anonymous data.
- Analytical/statistical cookies: These cookies collect data on how visitors use the website (e.g., which pages are most frequently visited, how visitors click through from one link to another, whether visitors receive error messages, etc.). This data is anonymous.
For statistical purposes, the following service, among others, is used:
- Functional cookies: These cookies collect data to improve the user-friendliness of the website and the experience of the visitors (such as recognising you when you return to the website, remembering your user name and choice of language or country, and remembering changes you have made such as the font). The cookies only collect anonymous data.
- Commercial cookies: These cookies collect data to show advertisements relevant to you. For this purpose, we display advertisements via advertising partners and networks which use third party cookies. The commercial cookies are also used to tailor the advertising to your interests, limit the number of times you see advertising and measure the effectiveness of the advertising or a webpage. The commercial cookies remember which website you visited and this information can be shared with third parties. More specifically, this means that after you have visited our website, you may sometimes see advertisements about our services elsewhere on the internet.
For marketing purposes, the following services, among others, may be used:
- Facebook “visitor action pixel”: The "visitor action pixel" is provided by Facebook Inc. ("Facebook"). This tool enables us to determine target groups for Facebook advertising, so-called "Facebook Ads", on the basis of website visits and surfing behaviour. This tool is also used to measure the effectiveness of online marketing. The data collected is anonymous. The data is stored and processed by Facebook, however, so that a conclusion can possibly be drawn regarding the respective user profile. You can find more information about their data processing on the Facebook website.
- Cookies for social media : Some web pages on our website may contain social media plug-ins from various social media, such as Facebook, or YouTube, so that you can easily connect to these social media channels. The social media service providers may place their own cookies on your computer via these plug-ins. Our company has no control over these cookies. On the website of the respective social media service providers, you can find more information about how they use these cookies.
Legal basis for the cookies
The technical and functional cookies collect data based on the legitimate interest of our company (only and when the legitimate interest of our company outweighs the interest of the persons concerned). The interests have already been explained under point 3.
The analytical cookies, commercial cookies and cookies for social media process data on the basis of your consent.
If you do not activate certain cookies, we cannot guarantee a trouble-free visit of the website, e.g., because of delayed pages or the possibility that certain parts of the website are not accessible and/or usable, or that they are only partially accessible and/or usable.
Third party cookies
“First party cookies” are cookies we place on your computer when you visit our website.
How long do we retain cookies?
The retention period of the cookies depends on the type of cookie. For example, a session cookie will no longer remain on your computer after you have stopped surfing. In contrast, persistent cookies will remain on your computer even after you have stopped surfing, until they expire or you delete them.